What we're covering
• What you can do in each section of your Smile Display
Use the following three sections to help you build a program that reflects your brand community.
The Theme section is where you can make changes to all of the visual elements of your program. This includes:
- Brand colors
- Banner images
- Launcher placement and visibility
The Panel section is where you can customize the specifics of your customer panel. This includes:
- The way program cards are ordered within your Panel
- Descriptions and titles for each of your program cards
- Your account creation button, title, and descriptions
- Earning and Rewards icons
📝 Pro Tip:
You can edit each of these elements for both Visitors and Members to maximize every customer’s desire to join!
The Launcher section is where you can make changes to your Launcher’s layout, such as adding icons and text.