Here’s what we’re covering:
- What removing a customer means
- How to remove a customer from your program
What does removing a customer mean?
Removing a customer excludes them from seeing the Smile UI and removes that customer's ability to earn and use rewards. This also removes them from counting towards the amount of members in your program.
Note: this feature does not remove or delete them from your program entirely.
This allows you to add the customer back to your program at a later date.
How to remove a customer from your program
To remove a customer from your program, go to the Customers page and select the customer you want to exclude.
Next, click the Exclude from program button under their name.
You can re-enable the customer by clicking Add to program.
Once a customer is excluded:
- They will no longer be able to earn points for completing actions at your store
- Their referral link will no longer be active or usable
- They will not be able to see your program's Launcher on your site after logging into their account